Institut Mines-Telecom Master of Engineering
Institut Mines-Telecom is a network of 12 prestigious graduate engineering schools in France covering a broad range of science and technologies (Information & Communication Technology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Software engineering, Process, Environmental and Energy Engineering, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Materials and Mechanical Engineering, BioTechnology, Microelectronics, Management and economics, etc.)
The graduate schools from the Institut host more than 13,000 students, among which 35% foreigners. They work with a strong network of over 30,000 alumni and many industrial partners (EADS, Alstom, Areva, Bouygues, Lafarge, Renault – Nissan, Schneider, Total, etc.). Research labs generate over 88M€ yearly turnover in corporate research contract.
2 years of Master Degree in Engineering in France available in all fields of expertise on 7 campuses (Albi, Alès, Douai, Nancy, Nantes, Paris, Saint-Etienne). More details are available at: http://www.mines-telecom.fr/en_accueil.html.
LANGUAGE OF TEACHING
8,000 euros (4,000 euros per year, including a 2 months intensive language training in France before program start)
Students in their last year of Bachelor Degree in China who will graduate in June 2014
Students holding a Bachelor Degree
Candidates have to create an account on dedicated online application platform at: http://www.mines-telecom.asia
They will be required to fill in personal information and upload documents (ID, resume, transcripts).
Administrative team will validate all application and send detailed an invitation for the tests.
480RMB to pay online once your application has been validated
- Mathematics: 1h30 of multiple choice questionnaire in English
- Physics: 2h of multiple choice questionnaire in English
- Interview: 30 minutes interview in English with a jury of professors if eligible after written tests
Syllabus for written tests can be downloaded on the online application platform after creating an account.
Final results will be communicated first week of December at latest.
- Beijing: October 14th (written tests 8:30 to 12:30, interview in afternoon) and October 15th (interview)
- Harbin: October 14th (written tests 8:30 to 12:30, interview in afternoon) and October 15th (interview)
- Shanghai: October 16th (written tests 8:30 to 12:30, interview in afternoon) and October 17th (interview)
- Nanjing: October 16th (written tests 8:30 to 12:30, interview in afternoon) and October 17th (interview)
Address for each Test Center will be communicated through email invitation
You can contact us for further information at email@example.com