GRANT PROGRAMME COFINANCED BY GDF SUEZ AND THE MFA
This scheme, which is part of the MFA's QUAI D'ORSAY/ENTREPRISES programme, is based on a partnership between the public and private sectors. It is set apart by the creation of ideal, personalized reception conditions and joint selection of students by the MFA, GDF SUEZ and the Ecole polytechnique.
For the year 2014-2015, one grant will be allocated to a Chinese student admitted to the Ecole polytechnique Master Renewable Energy Science and Technology (Master REST).
To be eligible for this grant, candidates must:
- be of Chinese nationality. Bi-nationals (French/Chinese) are not eligible;
- be at most 28 years old in 2014;
- apply to the Ecole polytechnique for the Master Renewable Energy Science and Technology Excellence course, delivered in English: www.master-renewable-energy.com/en/;
- have a sufficient level of English to follow this course in English;
- not already enjoy a French Government or corporate grant to study in France at the Ecole polytechnique;
- not be employed by a company at the time of arrival in France; candidates for apprenticeships or continuous training are not eligible;
- have completed at least 4 years of higher education in the field of engineering sciences;
- show interest in the GDF SUEZ Group.
Deadline for Master REST programme applications to the Ecole polytechnique: 1 May 2014.
Deadline for reception by the French Embassy in China of the application in electronic form: 1 May 2014.
Interview in China or France: 15-31 May 2014
Result of selection: during June 2014
The selection will be finalized following the laureate's registration at the Ecole polytechnique on the Master REST programme.
Ecole polytechnique course information
More information on the company GDF SUEZ
Contact : Mme Agnès Auclair
Programme information and email address for applications
French Embassy in China
Contact : Mrs Juliette JIN firstname.lastname@example.org
Send applications to
Information on reception in France, social and medical coverage, and cultural activities
Campus France www.campusfrance.org/en/rubrique/vivre-en-france